If your business has been impacted by COVID-19, government-funded marketing support is available via the Regional Business Partner Network.
The COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund enables eligible businesses to access up to $5000 excl. GST worth of expert advisory services. The fund is available to businesses who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and require expert advisory support to grow their business.
Objective is a registered Service Provider, we’re here to help and provide actionable advice on how you can leverage the power of marketing to drive your business forward. We specialise in working with purpose-driven, growth-oriented businesses. This includes medium-sized businesses, and aspirational small businesses who are looking to scale or raise investor funds. Our services have been designed to help businesses achieve their goals and make a positive social, environmental and economic impact.
If you’re ready to register your business for funding, visit the Regional Business Partners website. A Regional Business Partner Network Growth Advisor will contact you to discuss your business, assess priority needs and provide access to funding to use with registered service providers. From there, you can request services from Objective.
Value-guaranteed marketing advice
These unprecedented times have compelled businesses to re-think their strategies, priorities and areas of investment. If you don’t know where to start, are stuck on where to go next, our experienced, business-savvy marketing advisors can help. Below are our registered RBPN services:
- Marketing strategy: Advice on an overarching approach that leverages marketing to drive your business goals. Marketing strategy can cover competitive positioning and recalibrating your business, auditing current activity, understanding and honing in on target audiences, and brand positioning.
- Get market ready: Advice on how to attract, engage and land opportunities.
- Investor marketing: Specialist marketing advice for businesses looking to raise seed funding or venture capital.
- Digital marketing: Advice on how to leverage your website, search engines, and paid advertising to achieve your goals.
- Digital enablement: Advice on how to utilise marketing technology to increase your business results.
- Specialist marketing: Advice on specialist marketing areas, including brand, digital, social media, public relations, direct marketing, and more.
After an initial discussion with you, we’ll evaluate your current situation, identify what you need, then advise on a marketing approach that’s best for your business.