About the role
Diverse and spontaneous, no two days will be the same as a Marketing Manager.
You’ll execute a carefully crafted marketing strategy and plan – with input and support from our marketing specialists, Marketing Team Lead, and Marketing Strategist. Working a specified number of hours per week, you’ll work directly with your client’s team on day-to-day marketing activities such as:
- Strengthening their brand positioning and online presence.
- Supporting the client’s business objectives and sales goals, developing and managing their sales and resource library.
- Establishing and engaging their target audiences through social media, communications, PR and website management.
- Working with supply partners including graphic designers to deliver on client requirements and collateral.
- Client management with direct communication and reporting to the client, and to our Marketing Lead and Marketing Strategist.
- Degree in marketing or communications.
- An exceptional, qualified marketer with at least 3 years’ experience, who is familiar with all facets of the marketing ecosystem, and is up-to-date with digital tools and technology.
- High level communicator, who prides themselves on excellence in all communication forms, articulation and numerical literacy.
- Strong time and project management skills as well as adaptability to the changing nature of the role and tasks.
- Highly organised with an exceptional eye for detail.
- A calm and considered approach to your days, relationships and workload.
- A solution-focused mindset, with a collaborative approach and a roll up your sleeves mentality.
- A genuine, caring, all-round good human.
- Experience with policy, education, university marketing and government, or have worked in an environment with transferable experience to these sectors.
- Experience in B2B, as well as direct experience supporting sales and driving business growth.
- Sales funnel knowledge and execution experience.
- Experience and interest in the financial services industry, or have a confident understanding of financial markets.
- Experience and interest in the environmental or sustainability industry or with direct experience.
- Experience and interest in the software and tech industry, or have a confident understanding of both areas.
What we offer
- Flexible hours with contracted hours per month, allowing you to choose when and where you work – balancing life and productivity.
- Grow your skills in a supportive environment, learn and be mentored by experienced marketers.
- Focus on your strengths and use your skills to do good and contribute in your own masterful way.
- Work with a like-minded crew who are passionate, talented and aligned on purpose and values.
- A supportive, kind and caring environment where we encourage diversity and individuality.
- Great remuneration, with opportunity to progress into a specialist or senior marketer role.
- Co-create our culture, processes and approach. When you join our crew, you’ll become part of that journey.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Jess our Operations Lead on + 64 9 217 1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org