We offer three full-service marketing programmes: Fast-Track, Kick-Start and Investor-Ready. Each programme utilises our well-honed frameworks to get things done and achieve consistently excellent results. The outcome is a bespoke marketing solution and a marketer dedicated to drive your business goals and work with you on an ongoing basis.
Fast-Track your marketing results
If you need to respond quickly, adapt, launch or re-launch, Fast-Track achieves short-term outcomes. This programme has been specially designed for unprecedented times. With COVID-19 disrupting the status quo, we understand the need to move fast and get runs on the board.
Our Fast-Track programme includes:
- Express Strategy Workshop: Evaluate the status quo, pain-points, known audiences, competitors and brand intel. This is a short-term, tactical approach when immediacy is important.
- 90-day Tactical Marketing Plan: Develop a quick-win marketing plan to drive immediate goals.
- Implementation: A highly proficient marketer is assigned and dedicated to your business to get the job done.
Kick-Start with a solid marketing foundation
The culmination of our collective marketing expertise, Kick-Start is proven to propel your business. This programme is based on the premise of ‘do it once, do it right’. We ensure a current and robust foundation is in place for marketing effectively in the long-term.
Our Kick-Start programme includes:
- Strategy Workshops: Determine objectives, priorities, audiences, competitors and brand positioning.
- Annual Plan: Audit existing activity and develop an annual plan to drive business strategy and outcomes. Our comprehensive approach considers the entire marketing ecosystem.
- Implementation: The doing! Led by a highly proficient marketer, we execute the plan as per the budget and timeline.
Looking to raise equity and win over investors? Whether you’re a startup or an established business looking to raise private or public equity, winning over investors requires a compelling value proposition, strong brand, professional shop-front, and targeted approach to communications.
Objective has proven, specialist experience in investor / B2I marketing. We’ve helped our clients raise over NZD $5,3330,000 in seed funding and private equity, and prepared businesses to list on the ASX.
Our Investor-Ready programme includes:
- Go-to-market strategy and plan: Establish a clear vision, define your value proposition, key messaging, brand, and target audience.
- Marketing toolbox set-up: Prepare to go to market and present your proposition with a strong online presence and supporting marketing collateral.
- Targeted communications: Gain exposure, generate interest and convert leads with content, PR and eDMs.
- Ongoing implementation: Once funds are raised we’ll advise on next steps and look to work with you on a long-term basis.
Funding available via the Regional Business Partners Network
The go-to-market strategy aspect of our Investor-Ready programme is registered as a service with the COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund. Your business may be eligible for up to $5000 in funding for this service via the fund. The fund is available to businesses who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and require expert advisory services to ensure their business remains viable.
Our offering includes: Advice on your investor-ready marketing approach and requirements, including identifying what needs to be in your marketing toolbox to go to market and present your proposition successfully. It considers all facets of marketing and focuses on those that will have maximum business-to investor impact, to facilitate your raise.
The outcome is a clear, actionable marketing approach to sell your proposition to target investors and raise the capital you need to grow your business. This advisory service is guaranteed; if you don’t feel like you got value out of the session, there is no charge.